I look in the mirror and see a shadow of the person I used to be. The old me was a happy, free-spirited person and the new me is needy and angry. Have I gone from being the codependent to the addict? My addition is a need for constant affirmation and to be loved. My world is not making sense and this frightens me. I do not like what I see in the mirror, and I am not talking about appearance. I can see through to my soul and it is not pretty. If I can see this so clearly, what do others see? I am appalled to think of myself as an ugly person. It is time for a makeover. Time for more prayer and reflection. Time for the beginning of a new chapter in the Me series.
Today is the first day of the rest of my life. A life with a beautiful soul.
- Typical Kinds of Love Addicts (thesunnyside.net)
- The Mirror of Falling and Climbing (meaisabelle.wordpress.com)
- Mirror Mirror… (freehealthandwellness.com)
- How do you see yourself? (mirrormotivationmedia.wordpress.com)
- In the mirror (allthepageswereoutoforder.wordpress.com)